Coleman 480

Brock

:D Well it has been about 20+ days with the coleman 480 Entertainer series spa we got on a discount due to slight damage during shipment. We love it.....

Some may remember we were originally going smaller but the price on the 480 was dropped to $6400 including steps, cover lift assist, two sets of chemicals, two sets of filters (pre and regular), etc.

I have taken a couple pics (well quite a few but none with us soaking yet) just to give an idea. Not best setup as I did not plan on getting spa 3 years ago so there is a slight slope to patio which gives about 2.5 inches of drop over 8 feet width of spa.

We have a 24x14 cement patio with oyster shells mixed in....a full arbor (pergola) covering entire patio...bbq pad on opposite end...surround sound speakers....storm lanterns on corner posts...and fire pit table for chilly evenings. Weather has been great as we light lanterns and pit table...put some adult beverages in the integrated cooler in spa....turn on some tunes and soak to our hearts content.

Then we get out to cool down by fire and dry off before going inside. We have been coinciding our soaking with the normal 2.5 hour cycle as it runs once in morning and again from 7-9:30 each night. Thanks for all the insight and help with spa and helping me narrow it down between the Coleman, Hot Springs and Caldera.

We are thinking of getting two 8 foot wide bamboo window shades for outdoor use to hang on yard side of pergola to hang down for some privacy from homes behind us and another on a cross member to effectively create our own private corner if wanted. :)

286017080.jpg

286017081.jpg

286017102.jpg

286017098.jpg

286017095.jpg

286017091.jpg

286017085.jpg

Brock, that looks incredible. We almost bought that tub, same color and all. Kinda makes me sad we didn't. We made an area for a firepit by our tub also, but haven't purchased one yet. Guess that's on the to do list for this weekend. If you get a chance, can we see your pergola? Coleman should pay you something, those pics will probably help sell their spas!

Brock, that looks incredible. We almost bought that tub, same color and all. Kinda makes me sad we didn't. We made an area for a firepit by our tub also, but haven't purchased one yet. Guess that's on the to do list for this weekend. If you get a chance, can we see your pergola? Coleman should pay you something, those pics will probably help sell their spas!

I will get a pic of the whole thing for you and let you know...thanks for the nice comments.

I will get a pic of the whole thing for you and let you know...thanks for the nice comments.

I love that model. You should take the Cooler lid off and show off the lighting from the cooler. That tub kicks serious ASS. :) great pics

Inspired by your pictures, we bought an outdoor fireplace this weekend, along with a case of starter bricks. We had a roaring fire, that was red hot when we got out of the spa. We have gas logs inside, so it's a real treat to smell a real fire outside. This weekend it's tubbing by the fire and s'mores.

TinyBubbles,

Here are a couple pics from right after we put in sod and rear patio with pergola a little over 2 years ago...we now have all our patio furniture, fenced yard, storm lanterns on the posts and of course now our spa! :D :D

287598728.jpg

287598732.jpg