Will A Water Fall Line Freeze In The Winter?

cooold ohio

I have a 2007 Sundance Altamar and live in Ohio. When I am in the tub and turn on the water fall the water first comes out cold. Will the line going to the water fall freeze during the winter? Should I leave the water fall running with just a trickle of water going through it to possibly prevent the water line from icing up? Any experience or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks, JP

I have a 2007 Sundance Altamar and live in Ohio. When I am in the tub and turn on the water fall the water first comes out cold. Will the line going to the water fall freeze during the winter? Should I leave the water fall running with just a trickle of water going through it to possibly prevent the water line from icing up? Any experience or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks, JP

What did your dealer say??? I think your spa is full foam.

What did your dealer say??? I think your spa is full foam.

I have not talked to dealer yet. I thought I would try this and compare notes to this forum and what the dealer has to say. Yes this is supposed to be full foam but when it gets below zero I don't think the full foam will matter. Will it?

I have not talked to dealer yet. I thought I would try this and compare notes to this forum and what the dealer has to say. Yes this is supposed to be full foam but when it gets below zero I don't think the full foam will matter. Will it?

Good idea on the dealer. Full foam is awsome in the cold. I'm not sure on the waterfall being cold what it will do for it.

I have a Sundance Optima and leave the waterfall on a constant trickle, not to avoid freezing here in Colorado but rather to make sure chlorinated water is always going through that line (don't want unclean water sitting in there for days/weeks)...

Thanks "PG". That makes a lot of sense I will do that for the chemical circulation.