Wet Tested

spagirl

Wet tested 5 Spas, narrowed it down to three.

First choice Jacuzzi 325, wasn't able to test this model but thought Jacuzzi ran very quiet, however only 15 jets, just fits my SPACE requirements,(I HOPE) The price is right including stereo package.

Of course they will come out to check space issue.

Second Cal Spa S704 fits Space issue better, and has 36 jets, however the model wasn't there to see or wet test. Price was higher than Jacuzzi and didn't include stereo.

Third Dimension One Seville this one I didn't wet test however sales person offered up another owner in my area as a reference who is willing to let me see it, and probably wet test. This unit has 43 jets.

When I arrived home Jacuzzi salesperson called to say he was sorry but ...the Stereo package IS NOT availbile in this unit, so the price is less, and now it's Not so attractive to me, and checking measurements on the D1, it's just NOT going to fit, so now I'm down to two.

The Cal Spa has NO space issue, many more jets no stereo and is more expensive than Jacuzzi.

The Jacuzzi salesperson offered me an Artic Fox Prestige, but it also is only 14 jets and is priced higher than Jacuzzi, although it would have a Stereo componet in it so we can hook up a Cd player or Ipod to it.

My instinct tells me to go with Cal S704, NO space issue, plus the 36 jets, but I'm not comfortable buying something site unseen, I'm looking for another dealer that my have this unit on site.

If anyone has the Cal Spa S704 all thoughts and input will be appreciated, as it hard to determine the leg room, and we are a tall family.

Looking forward to All your input

I am sorry that you have to go though all of this, just to find a decent spa.