Hot Spot Sorrento And Caldera Cumberland Pics

For anyone looking for a entry level name brand spa I would highly recommend this one. I paid $4200 delivered with steup, chems, cover, steps, spa pads, and sales tax. I have been very happy thus far. It certianly is no high end tub since it only has 18 or 19 jets depending on if you count the one in the floor, but its more than adequate for what I am looking for. I hooked it up 220 and it was 102 in about 5 hours. It has been easy to get the chems right and I have used it at least once a day thus far.

It may not have all the jets or be as big of some of the others but it was an attracive price and made by Watkins. The Caldera Cumberland is identical to the Hot Spot Sorrento.

Sorry the pics suck, its hard to take pics from inside the gazebo thing since there is not much room to get a good shot.

outside.jpg

side.jpg

inside1.jpg

jets.jpg