Got The Quote On The Jacuzzi J480, Opinions Please.

homerandpooh

Dealer quoted me $10,500.00 before tax for a Jacuzzi J480 in the Baltimore area.

No Ozonator

No Radio

W/cover & lifter

W/steps (actually useless since I will be building steps to tie in my deck)

W/start-up chems

Delivery to pad and set-up

I haven't signed yet, but I am planning to. Any opinions or thoughts regarding this price.

Dealer quoted me $10,500.00 before tax for a Jacuzzi J480 in the Baltimore area.

No Ozonator

No Radio

W/cover & lifter

W/steps (actually useless since I will be building steps to tie in my deck)

W/start-up chems

Delivery to pad and set-up

I haven't signed yet, but I am planning to. Any opinions or thoughts regarding this price.

We had gotten prices on jacuzzi tubs in the same range.We live on LI NY so the prices we got are probably higher like everything else around here!we were quoted about 11 grand for the 480 but it had the ozonator,no radio.The smaller 360 was 9500 out the door no radio but ozone.The problem with the jacuzzi dealers on Li is they didnt want to take nothing off the prices ie-no bargaining.We were told by someone we met at the dealer that they bought a jacuzzi but same thing,no price dealing.Good luck