Hot Springs Sorrento

ronc

I have been agonizing for 6 weeks now over which small spa to bu. I was leaning toward a 2 person triangle spa for my 2nd floor deck (probably the Cal Spa HS901) but today I decided to install on my stone patio downstairs. I still dont have a lot of room but found what I think is a killer deal on a Hot Springs Sorrento. First - any opinions on Hot Springs? Then how about $4095 for this tub - seems like a good deal - what do you think?

I have been agonizing for 6 weeks now over which small spa to bu. I was leaning toward a 2 person triangle spa for my 2nd floor deck (probably the Cal Spa HS901) but today I decided to install on my stone patio downstairs. I still dont have a lot of room but found what I think is a killer deal on a Hot Springs Sorrento. First - any opinions on Hot Springs? Then how about $4095 for this tub - seems like a good deal - what do you think?

That is the one I bought, it will be here Thursday. I paid $4100 for everything including, setup, delivery, cover lifter, chemicals, and sales tax.

Cant give you any monthly cost info but from what I have read and been told its seems to be insualted well and is backed by a well known spa manufacturer.

That is the one I bought, it will be here Thursday. I paid $4100 for everything including, setup, delivery, cover lifter, chemicals, and sales tax.

Cant give you any monthly cost info but from what I have read and been told its seems to be insualted well and is backed by a well known spa manufacturer.

What area are you in. Sounds like the same deal (cover lifter and all). I am dealing with California Home Saps in Long Beach (Signal Hill), CA.

Good, simple spa. Not as well insulated as a 'big brother' HotSpring, and it isn't going to have the small circ pump. Or color-changing light. Or ozone, or the same warranty. The operating cost will only be very slightly higher if at all, and you will enjoy good deep soaks - the thing is only 6'6" square, but is 36" deep. Single jet pump, good power though not a wide variety of jet types.

Price is in line with what I offer them for up a bit north of you.

pht_showroom_sorrento.jpg

B)

The two spas are the same.

As to moving the equipment, I'm sure it is possible, but you would have to remove the full foam insulation on that side, and then you would have one side not insulated at all - that is - the side where the equipment had been.

• 8 months later...