Salt Chlorinators

bo1313

I'm trying to use this prozone system in a hot tub that uses salt chlorination and an ozonator on it. its confusing because they say it works more effecient without the ozone hooked up. Then I got to thinking that this system uses sodium chloride (NaCl) and I thought this was odd because I've been searching everywhere on the internet and can't find anything else about anyone else using NaCl in a spa, however I have found several things on sodium bromide compounds (NaBr) in use. what are the diadvantages to both and should I even bother with this prozone application? And also will I see problems down the road with anything Ive mention? And more importantly why should I be so excited about salt/chlorination or bromine systems in the first place? any response is greatly appreciated.