Sundance Maxxus Pricing Socal?

Johnny D

Looking for a price to be prepared when I go to a local dealer, Pasadena area, and making the purchase.

Maxxus Stereo with remote that includes pumps

250mg Ozone

delivery & taxes

Don't need a cover or lifter since I am planning on getting a spacap direct from that company.

• 3 months later...
Looking for a price to be prepared when I go to a local dealer, Pasadena area, and making the purchase.

250mg Ozone

delivery & taxes

Don't need a cover or lifter since I am planning on getting a spacap direct from that company.

Did you eventually get a good deal on it? I was just offered (w/o negotiating yet) a 2007 Maxxus with stereo, cover, hydraulic cover lift, steps, delivery, and setup for 11,900.00.

250mg Ozone

delivery & taxes

Did you eventually get a good deal on it? I was just offered (w/o negotiating yet) a 2007 Maxxus with stereo, cover, hydraulic cover lift, steps, delivery, and setup for 11,900.00.

These spas where being sold in the Seattle area for $9,500.00 Through Aqua quip and this imcluded the stereo, remote, covermatte II and Ozone! I think I would try to get a lower price as this was in the last six months!

Someone's been hitting the spiked holiday eggnog a bit early this year.

Please do your research before you buy the Spa Cap. In SoCal it may not be as big a deal, but those energy-efficiency numbers that Jeff puts out there are stretches to be kind. Dr. Spa has a file on the Spa Crap. Maybe he'll chime in.

Just to be fair, I do own a company that builds spa and hot tub covers.