Cross-cut Cover For Maxxus?

Johnny D

Local deal said he could have a cover made for the Sundance Maxxus that would open to the side rather than front to back. I think the difficulty is tha the Maxxus is 9' 2" so three pieces are necessary.

Another dealer disputes that and says I can only open front to back due to size. As I am planning installation, I would like to get an unrelated opinion on this.

Anyone have ainformation on this?

Local deal said he could have a cover made for the Sundance Maxxus that would open to the side rather than front to back. I think the difficulty is tha the Maxxus is 9' 2" so three pieces are necessary.

Another dealer disputes that and says I can only open front to back due to size. As I am planning installation, I would like to get an unrelated opinion on this.

Anyone have ainformation on this?

I am quite sure you can get either a two piece or three piece cover for the Maxxus. My dealer prefers the two piece.

Wow, Dr Spa...I did not know you could have the covers open another way!

My dealer told me it can only open one way, their way...I guess I'll check out yours and see...I should have known just about anything can be done. Learn something every day. ^_^

Ask any manufacturer and specify a reverse fold! "Any Quality Manufacturer".