Hot Spring Or Tiger River?

bams10

Hi new to hot tubs and can use a little help.Trying to decide between Tiger River Caspian and Hot Spring Envoy.I know Watkins makes both and the difference is about 1000$ and thats with the ozone system in TR.I can't see difference,but there must be.

bams10

Hi new to hot tubs and can use a little help.Trying to decide between Tiger River Caspian and Hot Spring Envoy.I know Watkins makes both and the difference is about 1000$ and thats with the ozone system in TR.I can't see difference,but there must be.

bams10

If ozone is included (make sure its the same ozone, not a cheap UV type that they're adding to the TR) I'd say bells and whistles (lighting, waterfall) and different jets. Otherwise, you're probably not missing anything. You should get what you truly want but Quality should be similar (made side by side, mostly same parts) so if you truly like them evenly getting the Caspian sounds like a viable option.

Hi,sorry about mix up,instead of HS Envoy It should of said HS Vanguard for about $1000 more.

Vanguard - $9195 plus tax. with steps + covercradle 2.

Caspian-$7925 plus tax. steps+ covercradle

Its about $1270 difference,but for my wife and myself the Vanguard feels better

bams10