Finally!

SPAME

After a 2 month wait i finally broke down and had an elctrician run the wiring to my spa.It is heating up as i type this.I have an Altimar 04 and am so happy to have finally got it wired.Due to some injurys i was not able to do any of the work.I have to put the chemicals(bromine) in when i get home.Ive never done any of this so its all new to me but i will read the manual and put in what is required for the size of my tub.

After a 2 month wait i finally broke down and had an elctrician run the wiring to my spa.It is heating up as i type this.I have an Altimar 04 and am so happy to have finally got it wired.Due to some injurys i was not able to do any of the work.I have to put the chemicals(bromine) in when i get home.Ive never done any of this so its all new to me but i will read the manual and put in what is required for the size of my tub.

Do a search here for the "vermonter" method of chemical maintenance. Most people would recommend dichlor (chlorine) over bromine- there's nothing wrong with bromine, most of us just find chlorine to be easy and odor-free when used correctly.

Congrats on the Altamar. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Do a search here for the "vermonter" method of chemical maintenance.
I did a search and could not find a link to the article. The FAQ link on rhtubs does not exists. Do you have a link to the article?

After actually looking at the chemicals that the previous spa owner gave me i found them to be BaquaSpa.I went to the local Sundance store in rocklin and they tested my tap water and gave me a spa analysis which showed me exactly what to add.Simple.I was able to soak for the first time lastnight and it was great.

Do a search here for the "vermonter" method of chemical maintenance.
I did a search and could not find a link to the article. The FAQ link on rhtubs does not exists. Do you have a link to the article?

After actually looking at the chemicals that the previous spa owner gave me i found them to be BaquaSpa.I went to the local Sundance store in rocklin and they tested my tap water and gave me a spa analysis which showed me exactly what to add.Simple.I was able to soak for the first time lastnight and it was great.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say how much i enjoy soaking in my tub.I have apartments that overlook my backyard so its been a little uncomfortable wondering if someone is looking at me while i soak.I got the walls up on my gazebo kit and wow i was able to really relax and check out all the feaatures in my Altimar.I am so happy with my decision to buy the spa.Ive had a back issue for 10 yrs and a recent elbow arm fracture that hasnt healed yet(7months and counting)so its very soothing to say the least.thanks again i love this sight.