Wav Tcc Endless Pools-texas

I purchassed a Wav Tec Endless Pool in 2006. Since March 2007 I have had problems with the hydrolic system. Wav Tec is supposed to provide the technical support since very few other companies know much about it. PROBLEM Wav Tek refuses to return call or e-mails or appear to help. SO with out the tech support- I don't know what the problem is or the solution to fix the problem.

Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
I purchassed a Wav Tec Endless Pool in 2006. Since March 2007 I have had problems with the hydrolic system. Wav Tec is supposed to provide the technical support since very few other companies know much about it. PROBLEM Wav Tek refuses to return call or e-mails or appear to help. SO with out the tech support- I don't know what the problem is or the solution to fix the problem.

Any suggestions?

First, I would call the Better Business Bureau of the State that Way Tec is located in. See if they have a good rating or other complaints on file.

Then, I would obtain the CEO - President of the Company's name and write him a note stating your problem and how long you have had it. I would demand a response in 3 business days or else you are contacting the State (the one the company is in) Attorney General's office and filing a formal complaint.

I send the letter certified and request a signature from the Addressee. That way, should this case proceed to small claims court, you'd have proof that you tried to work with this company.

When you compose your letter, be sure to add in all the appropriate dates and the people whom you have spoken to. Show the reader what your steps have taken in being reasonable to get your problem resolved.

Believe me, I have written several such letters on various business transactions and I have had 100% response and resolution rate. A good reputable business doesn't want to tarnish their name or reputation. A fly-by night business is probably hanging on by a shoe string and is purposely avoiding dealing with you because they a) don't have the money or resources to resolve the problem or B) are a day away from loosing everything. In any event, the Attorney General and the BBB should be alerted to prevent other customers from falling prey to an incompetent, un-ethical business. Lastly, no CEO, business person wants to battle an Attorney General. The legal Fees, let alone the power welded will scare them into resolving this thing fast!

If your contract promised on-going service, then restate the wording in your letter!!!! Make their words, their contract nail them.

Jan

• 4 weeks later...