Downeast Spa's...do They Have 1 Or 2 Pumps?

The Spa has one Master Blaster jet in the floor with around 30 jets total and a lounger. The Spa only has 1 jet button and as far as I can tell it's either on or off and just one single speed. The owner bought it new but really knows nothing about the tub and just needs to sell it since he's in foreclosure. He says he won't go lower than $2000 but I think he would maybe take $1800. The tub is in good shape except for about 10 of the rotating jets need to have nylon or rubber seal that allows them to spin replaced which I guess is somewhat common with that style jet. Even though he says the tub is 2-3 years old the date I saw stamped on the metal tag was 10/02 which makes me think it was actually made in 2002. He says he has paperwork that shows when he bought it but I have yet to see it. Do they make the same tub for a few years and sell them as new models even though they were actually assembled a few years ago? Thanks for any info.