Bullfrog, Lounge Or No Lounge

I visually and physically (without water) tested a few spas today and without a wet test so far have found the Bullfrog to be a very nice spa. I am only 5'2" and find it quite comfortable for myself but am a little afraid about having people with a lot longer legs than I go in it. I almost felt as though I was lounging while in a sitting position. I'm sure I'll feel a bit differently once I do a wet test. I also sat in the 662 which has a lounger. It felt wonderful on the dry test run. Hopefully it will feel even better during the wet test! I can't decide whether or not to get a spa with or without a lounger. The 682 comes with no lounger but with a bit larger foot well with the volcano jets but a rise for 1-2 people to sit on leaving you halfway in/out of the water. This is my first spa that I am seriously considering but am looking to please too many people. Should I not worry about it being so low that I feel too comfortable in and worry that others who are taller won't get the same physical experience as I do or do I just please myself? The rest of my family are 5'7" - 6'0 tall and they don't care what I get as long as it's a hot tub! Since none of them want to come and test the spas out with me I'm kind of in a dilema. HELP!!!