Cal Spa Classic Series: Opinions Please, Good Or No Good?

WooBah

Uhh, I feal sorry for the originator of this thread. Someone came to this website looking for advice concerning what could/will be a very large purchase and few people here turn it into a three ring circus. Can we just stick to the topic we all come her for? For the people that cant remember what this forum is about then I am sure that there is some other forum you can go and hijack.

Back to the topic:

I am not a fan of Cal spas, but f you are comfortable in it and it fits the budget then go for it. My opinion is that there are way too many better spas out ther for the same price, and atleast for me more comfortable. Look arounds and make sure that you wet test atleast three times.

Uhh, I feal sorry for the originator of this thread. Someone came to this website looking for advice concerning what could/will be a very large purchase and few people here turn it into a three ring circus. Can we just stick to the topic we all come her for? For the people that cant remember what this forum is about then I am sure that there is some other forum you can go and hijack.

Back to the topic:

I am not a fan of Cal spas, but f you are comfortable in it and it fits the budget then go for it. My opinion is that there are way too many better spas out ther for the same price, and atleast for me more comfortable. Look arounds and make sure that you wet test atleast three times.

And Cal Spas dealer support can be improved to a great degree. That can also effect client relations in an indirect way. :(:(

TBK!

I would not buy a CAL Spa - Just take a look at Ripoff.com. The amount of lawsuits against them is scary.

That might have alot to do with the company on long island that sold them and went out of business. We had ALOT of unsatisfied customers from them that sold the spa to purchase one from us and alot of the same people come for there parts in my store. The same was for the Master spa dealer. We are the 1st spa dealer on long island and Hotsprings has been selling here for a little while.

That might have alot to do with the company on long island that sold them and went out of business. We had ALOT of unsatisfied customers from them that sold the spa to purchase one from us and alot of the same people come for there parts in my store. The same was for the Master spa dealer. We are the 1st spa dealer on long island and Hotsprings has been selling here for a little while.

Long Island? That explains it.