Sundance Spas

newbee

Hi, I am looking at a Sundance Maxxus Spa. Any one have any feedback on this spa? Quality? Cost?

The spa is huge, and the Sundance brand is extremely reliable. I would highly recommend any Sundance spa. The cost of a 2006 with Stereo should be around $12,000 – $13,000. Take a $1,000 off with out the stereo.

The spa is huge, and the Sundance brand is extremely reliable. I would highly recommend any Sundance spa. The cost of a 2006 with Stereo should be around $12,000 – $13,000. Take a $1,000 off with out the stereo.

I agree, Sundance is a very well consructed spa backed by a solid warranty.

Very expensive but that is expected from sundance. Jacuzzi I think is the low end and Sundance is higher end. Sort of like Ford is to Lincoln in a way.

Brulan,

You give a semi disguised slap to Sundance by referring to them as "very expensive" which you know is not false but it's your way to try to paint them in a lower light. You then give a less camouflaged knock to Jacuzzi with the "low" end comment and the car comparison. I wouldn't call Jacuzzi a "low" end and I'm sure Jacuzzi owners/dealers think their spas are everything a Coleman is and more. The funny thing is another spa site had a couple people up in arms because a few people compared a Coleman to a Ford and a Hot Springs to a Mercedes and the Coleman owner wasn't too happy and here we have a Coleman person using the same semi-hidden derogatory approach.

Your back handed compliments and petty sniping really does come off as childish. It's easy for the professionals here to see right through your veiled attempts to knock the competition as a way of boosting yourself up. I hope your sales presentations aren't as slimy as some of your posts.

Brulan,

You give a semi disguised slap to Sundance by referring to them as "very expensive" which you know is not false but it's your way to try to paint them in a lower light. You then give a less camouflaged knock to Jacuzzi with the "low" end comment and the car comparison. I wouldn't call Jacuzzi a "low" end and I'm sure Jacuzzi owners/dealers think their spas are everything a Coleman is and more. The funny thing is another spa site had a couple people up in arms because a few people compared a Coleman to a Ford and a Hot Springs to a Mercedes and the Coleman owner wasn't too happy and here we have a Coleman person using the same semi-hidden derogatory approach.

Your back handed compliments and petty sniping really does come off as childish. It's easy for the professionals here to see right through your veiled attempts to knock the competition as a way of boosting yourself up. I hope your sales presentations aren't as slimy as some of your posts.

Well said spatech, it really annoys me to see other so called profesionals using scare tactics and snide remarks.

Brulan,

Good analysis. I love how your perception varies significantly than what I intented to portray. Now you deserve a subliminal smack in the ear. :ph34r:

Brulan,

Jacuzzi is to Tiger rivers as Sundance is to Hotsprings. Is that better?

I love how your perception varies significantly than what I intented to portray. Now you deserve a subliminal smack in the ear. :ph34r:

Sure, whatever. I've read enough of your posts where you dig on another spa in a semi-disguised manner to understand your approach so skip the "who me" response. It's very easy to see when you're in the industry; all anyone has to do is look at the little digs you throw in consistently and they'll understand why some customers get frustrated with the negativity that some salesmen utilize. Hopefully your in person approach is more polished and this is just an adolescent manner of hiding behind a monitor to take cheap shots.

Sure, whatever. I've read enough of your posts where you dig on another spa in a semi-disguised manner to understand your approach so skip the "who me" response. It's very easy to see when you're in the industry; all anyone has to do is look at the little digs you throw in consistently and they'll understand why some customers get frustrated with the negativity that some salesmen utilize. Hopefully your in person approach is more polished and this is just an adolescent manner of hiding behind a monitor to take cheap shots.

I appoligize, I really dont intend to portray the negativity. I shouldn't have to appoligize for your perception because you know that you can look at what I say in a positive light. Also I appreciate your concern for the upfront in person approach B) . I am learning a very good lesson in this forum and I will use it in a positive light as a motivator in case you want to know that. I will learn to watch what I type. Thanks again

I appoligize, I really dont intend to portray the negativity. I shouldn't have to appoligize for your perception because you know that you can look at what I say in a positive light.

Then don't apologize but don't try the old "that's just how you took it routine". My comments were in regard to MULTIPLE posts by you with your back handed compliments, innuendos and cheap shots. Please stop the half apology/ half innocent approach already and either admit you were being an ass or claim complete innocence.

Then don't apologize but don't try the old "that's just how you took it routine". My comments were in regard to MULTIPLE posts by you with your back handed compliments, innuendos and cheap shots. Please stop the half apology/ half innocent approach already and either admit you were being an ass or claim complete innocence.

Just admit that you are mad at yourself. I am innocent but I am giving you the benefit of doubt.

Brulan,

I would be interested in the Dealer in PA. I am very interested in purchasing the Maxxus.

Well said spatech, it really annoys me to see other so called profesionals using scare tactics and snide remarks.

Guzz

I think you do this too. Here is one instance, ,in the Pros and Cons of Master spa thread, you had snide remarks about Masters spas offer to offer full foam as an option. Something like the "price of adding the full foam is already in there but they dont offer it to "sweeten" the deal for themselves".

That could only be speculation, certainly derogatory, and if your response is "its just my humble opinion, why can Brulin (sp?) have his, is it because he doesnt agree with you?

Guzz

I think you do this too. Here is one instance, ,in the Pros and Cons of Master spa thread, you had snide remarks about Masters spas offer to offer full foam as an option. Something like the "price of adding the full foam is already in there but they dont offer it to "sweeten" the deal for themselves".

That could only be speculation, certainly derogatory, and if your response is "its just my humble opinion, why can Brulin (sp?) have his, is it because he doesnt agree with you?

Good point.

Guzz

Nice try but Brulan consistently takes pot shots beyond the subject matter as a way of knocking others and puffing out his chest to make his product seem better. In that example, Guzz was answering a question or giving feedback on a subject and whether you liked his opinion or not it was relevent, it was an opinion on the subject whereas Brulan takes unprovoked snipes. I'm not sure if you're a Brulan apologist, uninformed, a Master person unhappy with that particular subject or why you responded in that manner but please keep the oranges out of the apple discussion.

Finally, even if Guzz or others did take a pot shot, we all are certaily guilty at one time or another of making a post that we could/should have worded differently. The point was the repetitive manner in which Brulan tries to knock others that brought out teh comments. If he thinks Coleman is so great that's fine but don't try to make them that much better to everyone by taking pot shots at most everyone else's prodct every chance you can get.

Good point.

Hardly.

Hardly.

Spatech

I am a consumer, not a Master person. I was seeking to buy a Master or a Sundance and went with the Sundance. That doesnt mean I cant have nice things to say about another spa.

I came here to get informed but the bashing and snide remarks by many is a turn off. Guzz offered some great feedback and info, but he/she participates in some shots too and I pointed it out. It was not apples and oranges, that statement was derogatory to Master and if thats an opinion, then others can have theirs even if they differ from yours.

I continue to post as other consumers may find it useful.

I came here to get informed but the bashing and snide remarks by many is a turn off. Guzz offered some great feedback and info, but he/she participates in some shots too and I pointed it out. It was not apples and oranges, that statement was derogatory to Master and if thats an opinion, then others can have theirs even if they differ from yours.

If Guzz, Brulan or anyone has less than flattering opinions on a matter in question that is the way it goes, it is what you can expect on this site when someone asks for an opinion and there is nothing really wrong with that if done professionally.

My point was that Brulan often takes pot shots wherever he can whether it's related to the matter at hand OR NOT. If someone asked whether they should use chlorine or MPS to shock the spa I'd pretty much expect Brulan's answer to include some unrelated shot about insulation, framing material or some other unrelated point to take a shot at a competing spa company to his (while answering the question of course as he tries to semi-hide his pot shots). THAT was the point and what makes it apples and oranges!!!