Nordic Sport Hot Tub

I get an error code of 3 dots and my heater wont heat. Any suggestions. The tub is only 3 years old and runs on 220 Volts. It was working just fine until we had a big storm and the wooden door blew off.

Probably got wet inside......dry everything off good with a hair dryer or compessed air.

Is that a 'flo' indication? I would power it down, clean the filter in some filter clean solution, rinse it real well, put it back in place and power up again.

B)

Is that a 'flo' indication? I would power it down, clean the filter in some filter clean solution, rinse it real well, put it back in place and power up again.

B)

Or that. Or several other things......Hi Chuck.

You will need to open up the main control box in the equipment bay. In the bottom right hand corner of the circuit board, there is an LED. If there are 3 flashing dots and the light is off, then you need to replace the pressure switch. If the light is on, then you need to replace the complete pack.

The pressure switch is screwed into the heater tube. When you open up the control box, almost in the middle of the heater tube, there should be a switch screwed into the tube with 2 wires going to it. That is the pressure switch. You should be able to get one at any pool/spa store.

Where is the heater tube located? I see a tube running directly under the control box, but I

don't see a switch screwed into this. I hope the heater tube is not hidden under all the insulation.

If the switch replacement doesn't fix the problem, what was the pack you referred to previously?

thanks again for all your help.

P switch typically looks like this:

5-20-0008.jpg

HTH

B)

• 2 weeks later...
You will need to open up the main control box in the equipment bay. In the bottom right hand corner of the circuit board, there is an LED. If there are 3 flashing dots and the light is off, then you need to replace the pressure switch. If the light is on, then you need to replace the complete pack.

I'm having the same problem. Opened the main control box and there is one small lcd light on, so based on the previous post i assume i have to replace the complete pack.

What is the complete pack?

thanks, mb