Baqua, Goo, Scum Lines, And Light Cover

cosmos

I was using Baqua for two years. I loved it. Unfortunetly I developed a water mold that would not go away no matter how many times I refilled my spa. Good luck

Artie

Well Artie, admittedly I cringed when I read your post as well as an e-message I received from Arctic spas "suggesting" that I discontinue using BaquaSpa in my tub. I've been lifting the spa cover in trepidation, since, expecting to discover MOLD but so far the water is as crystal clear as it always is. I think, however, that now (summer warm weather) is the time to switch to bromine if that is the way to go...though I worry that my hot tubbing experience will be asltered negatively. Thanks for taking the time to post me a "heads up". For some reason, I hear it better when it comes from a former BaquaSpa afficianado (no insult intended for the other posters, please!).

I have suggested numerous times before that biguanide is NOT the best choice for several reasons. I am surprised that the degredation of plastic has resufaced again! I had assumed that manufacuturers were using more resistant plastics this days but I guess that price over performance is still a motivating force when they select materials for construction.