Help... New Spa, Water Problem!

-GG-

Hi everyone!! I just got my new spa last monday! Now i just cant find a way to balance that water! My water is cloudy...it looks like i've thrown a pint of milk in it! My Ph is over 8 (my test strips dont go over that point) , Total alcalinity is at 80 PPM and Bromine level is high at 8 PPM after shocking. The Water makes our skin dry.

Now i know, my numbers are way off... but i've tried everything! I've put "Lo n' Slow" ph down twice in 2 days, TA up twice too, i've shocked my water with a product called Enhanced Shock yesterday.... nothing seems to work.

By the way, i'm using SpaGuard Products that my dealer gave me with the Spa. I'm using brominating tablet that need to be thrown in the basket in the filter system. Please Help...

I'll also call my dealer during the day to see if they can help me.... i just dont want to go there for fun since i've got to drive 45minute to go to their shop just to bring a water sample.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone!! I just got my new spa last monday! Now i just cant find a way to balance that water! My water is cloudy...it looks like i've thrown a pint of milk in it! My Ph is over 8 (my test strips dont go over that point) , Total alcalinity is at 80 PPM and Bromine level is high at 8 PPM after shocking. The Water makes our skin dry.

Now i know, my numbers are way off... but i've tried everything! I've put "Lo n' Slow" ph down twice in 2 days, TA up twice too, i've shocked my water with a product called Enhanced Shock yesterday.... nothing seems to work.

By the way, i'm using SpaGuard Products that my dealer gave me with the Spa. I'm using brominating tablet that need to be thrown in the basket in the filter system. Please Help...

I'll also call my dealer during the day to see if they can help me.... i just dont want to go there for fun since i've got to drive 45minute to go to their shop just to bring a water sample.

According to his post here, GG's water problems have now been resolved.