Marquis Retreat

Kizzer

This is our first spa, so I have nothing to compare it to. So this may be a bias review to justify our purchase :)

We have had the spa about a month now, so I feel confident that I can give a decent review.

I am impressed to the fullest with this spa! The dealer gave us a "year-end close out" deal that just couldn't be matched at any other spa dealer we visited. We got the Retreat spa, cover, cover-lift and a year's supply of Spa Frog cartridges plus a bottle each of anti-foam, enzymes and 6 bottles of fragrances. Also a 1200 count of water test strips. Included was free set-up and delivery. Total including tax was $4178.76

To date, we have it set-up on 120V. We will decide as time goes on if we need to switch over to 240V.

The spa has fit our needs perfectly. It does what it is suppose to and does a great job in doing it. We love the water filtration system. It is simple and “dumb-proof”. We have yet to have any water issues other than a bit of foam due to a teenagers party. We have been surprised at how well the water circulates since the spa is not very big.

Under the 120V set-up, heating back up after a long soak can be an issue since the spa sits outside, under no protection. On a recent night, it was 22 degrees with a light wind of about 10 MPH and the spa went from 102 to 98 in about 45 minutes. This is why we may switch over to 240V.

We bought extra “swirl jets” and those are most enjoyable. We do like those more than the standard manual jets that came with the spa.

The spa is quiet compared to all the other spas we tested. Not sure why that is, but it is a nice feature.

We love the “smart clean” system. The spa knows when you are done and is programmed to clean itself 15 minutes after you exit. It will also shut down the jets and the light if you forget.

Like I said, this spa is pretty “dumb-proof”, and maintenance is as easy as can be.

I give this spa high marks all the way around. It’s a winner!

Like I said, this spa is pretty “dumb-proof”, and maintenance is as easy as can be.

I give this spa high marks all the way around. It’s a winner!

I also think the Marquis is one of the better on the market and happens to be my favorite at this point, but this can change as products change. I however do not own one but have worked on many different brands including them.

I also think the Marquis is one of the better on the market and happens to be my favorite at this point, but this can change as products change. I however do not own one but have worked on many different brands including them.

Hey roger, go check out the M6 coleman just came out with. They should be in every dealer by Beginning of March. It is such a great spa. The only thing I love about Marquis is that triangle spa they offer. That thing would go perfect in the corner of room

• 6 years later...

I just received a brand new hot tub cover -"Extreme weather hot tub cover. Thick 5-4" foam, strong 1.5lb foam, 77" x 77" with 14" radius corners, brown, 3" skirt". It doesnt fit my tub as my tub has square corners. Aghhhhh.... I am looking to sell it to someone who needs a new cover. It looks like it will fit the Marquis Retreat tub perfectly. I paid $425 and will sell it for $300

Bill