Caldera Niagara W/covermate Iii

I am about to pop for a Caldera Niagara. Space behind the spa is limited. It was suggested on this forum that a Covermate III lifter would be the way to go. Dealer ordered one, but in looking at pictures of the lifter and the spa, it seems as though the external Spa Glo lighting on the cabinet may interfere with the mounting brackets. If anyone is familiar with these products, could they confirm/deny if I am going to have a problem.

Thanks

I don't know about the third-party lifter, but I do know that the Lift'n Glide and ProLift will work with the lighting in place.

Those are all Watkins products lifters, and would be my first choice. The "Upright" lifter is the one to use if space behind the tub is limited, but it is generally sold through HotSpring dealers, although I think a Caldera dealer may order one.

IPB Image

IPB Image