Master Spa Clarity leaking

Jhart4026

I am experiencing a leak from a hose that has been wrapped in circles and zip tied under my spa. One end is open as that’s where the water comes out. The other end, after tearing out a bunch of foam, is connected to a side hole in the filter housing. Maybe some type of vent hose? This is the third time this has happened. First time it appeared clogged so it was cut off the filter housing and stretched out and everything appeared fine. Reinstalled and leaking stopped. Second time, just stretching the hose out straight and releasing the water inside and then wrapping it back up and zip tied it stopped leaking again. Now third time I’d really like some answers to what is going on. I can’t seem to find anything about this no matter what I search. But I obviously don’t know my part names as I’m very new at owning a spa so that could be part of the issue. Any help is appreciated. I should say this is the third time this has happened but each time separated by nearly 6 months or more. I have always had issues with my plastic strainer/filter that floats and sinks when pumps run as it always gets cocked sideways and never wants to go down when the jets run at night. Any time the cover is on it basically does this. I spoke with master spas and they basically said they have never heard of it and nothing they can say. So I’m not sure if this has something to do with it wanting to leak or not. Will get pictures in the morning when I take the side off.