Inherited Hot tub issue

PompeyJay

Hi everyone

ive just bought a house and the previous owners left a spa form hot tub. Judging off the control panel I think it’s the elite m7-4000 model. 

I’ve never had a hot tub before so I am clueless on the maintenance side of them so apologies if this is a simple answer. 

so I’ve cleaned it before filling and then filled it, treated it and the drained down (hadn’t been used in 7/8 months the owners said so told me to fill it and use the keys to blow anything out the tubes, a load of white flakes came out)

I’ve now refilled it and treated it again. 

gone to start it up and am having trouble priming it because I think the ‘jet 1’s’ on the tub arnt working. 

the blower and jets 2&3 are but when I press jet 1 (to initiate the priming) it makes a click sounds then hums, no bubbles in the tub. 

im pretty sure the first time I filled and and blew all the white stuff out the tubes they came on but now they won’t. 

it’s been about 2 weeks since I drained it and filled it last night. 

reading the faqs it says could be a blocked jet and if not contact a technician. 

does anyone have any possible suggestions before I call someone out?

I’ve bleed all the valves like the manual says and I’ve made sure these two handle type things are lifted like the manual also says. 

I am sure jet 1 worked two weeks ago when clearing the tubes and when trying it it sounds like it’s trying but nothing comes out. 

many thanks in advance