Tiger River Bengal leaks only when heater is on

Woke up to about a foot of water missing from my hot tub (Tiger River Bengal). I shut off the power so that I didn't burn up the heater or pump.  I then had to leave for a few days, but when I got back I thought "what the hell, I'm going to fill it back up and observe."  I left the power off, and it wasn't leaking! Dry as a bone around the base for days. 

So I flipped the power back on (thinking what a lucky guy I am that it miraculously fixed itself).  After a few hours, I saw the water slowly pooling by the side of the tub. It's not coming out of the pump or the heater itself (it's dry in the compartment where all the equipment is housed). So, where do you think it's leaking from? It's definitely tied to the low circulation heater pumping process. 

Thanks for any suggestions.

I would be checking all the on/off diverter valves around the top edge of the spa and making sure water is not getting past the o-ring and leaking around the collar when there is pressure. Next you are going to have to open up the panels and look for the wet spot. Floor drains get stepped on and can leak. If you find it there come back and tag me I will guide you through the how to

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

I would be checking all the on/off diverter valves around the top edge of the spa and making sure water is not getting past the o-ring and leaking around the collar when there is pressure. Next you are going to have to open up the panels and look for the wet spot. Floor drains get stepped on and can leak. If you find it there come back and tag me I will guide you through the how to

I'll check those for sure. But, to be clear, it's leaking when the low circulation pump for the heater is on. Do the diverter valves come into play then? 

There were some kids playing in my tub right before this happened. They love to mess with EVERY button, knob, etc. So I don't think it's a coincidence that the leak started right after they were in the tub. 

Thanks.