master spas service

Guest paula

i bought a master spas legend hot tub 3 yrs ago. needed some service on it, found out my dealer no longer carries this brand can cannot service it...have tried for a month now to get someone from a master spa dealer to come and check it out and no one calls you back.....WATCH OUT! Master Spas are nice spas but their service is LOUSY!

Based on their email address, it shows either Bucks County Maryland or another place in PA.

I have a MS, and my dealer went out of business. A month later another dealer came to town who honored the MS warranty, and have had no problems. This is in the Cleveland area.

i called master spas direct and they keep giving me a phone number of master spas east in lancaster, pa and they haven't called me back after i called them 3 times and was told the general manager would get back to me that day!. finally, we found a service tech who services all types of brands and he is currently working on it.hopefully the warranty will hold. we bought the tub from sunrise pools in berwick, pa and they have a lot of UNHAPPY customers. like i said the tub is very nice, but their services are not the best!

• 4 years later...
i bought a master spas legend hot tub 3 yrs ago. needed some service on it, found out my dealer no longer carries this brand can cannot service it...have tried for a month now to get someone from a master spa dealer to come and check it out and no one calls you back.....WATCH OUT! Master Spas are nice spas but their service is LOUSY!

Hi Paula,

If you live in the Western Pa area, I am a service center for Master Spas. Be happy to help. Please contact Phil at 412-881-6711

Thanks

I just had a customer in my area with the exact situation that you face. The selling dealer is gone and the current Master Spas dealer only services what he sells, not the installed base. Master Spas told me on the phone that they would cover everything for "their" customer, then reneged. You may get jammed with some or all of the repair bill. It seems hit or miss with them.

John

Hi Paula,

If you live in the Western Pa area, I am a service center for Master Spas. Be happy to help. Please contact Phil at 412-881-6711

Thanks

Paula posted above about her problem in 2005 so I think she's probably had to make other arrangements since Master was not helping. Its too bad you weren't here then but we've seen this multiple times with Master (especially with their traveling sales show) so you may be able to help others in the future.

Hi Paula,

Thanks

Paula posted above about her problem in 2005 so I think she's probably had to make other arrangements since Master was not helping. Its too bad you weren't here then but we've seen this multiple times with Master (especially with their traveling sales show) so you may be able to help others in the future.

I didn't even notice the date. My bad. I saw spahero and roger had responded, so tossed my 2 cents in.

John