Circulation motor stopped working on old Leisure Bay hot tub

pjyelton

Moved into a new house few months ago that has a 20+ year old Leisure Bay hot tub built into the deck.  After some leak repairs and cleanup I was able to get it working and haven't had any problems the last few months.  A couple of days ago however the main pump stopped working and I'm trying to isolate exactly where the problem is and I'm not sure how to do that since I am completely new to this type of work.

I have checked the filter and made sure there wasn't any blockage, as far as I can tell the water can flow freely through the pipes.  The spa has two pumps, a duel speed and a single speed.  I'm guessing the dual speed is for the circulation and one of the jets, and the single speed is for the other jet, but to be honest I'm not 100% clear on that since we don't ever use the jets and I've never paid attention down there when the motors were running.  When the spa gets a heat call or when the timer hits to circulate nothing happens other than a light turning on the control panel saying a heat call was made.  Turning on Jet #1 also does nothing.  Turning on Jet #2 I can hear a buzzing noise but they don't turn on.  If that turned on then I would definitely say its the first motor, but since neither turn on I am confused.

The dual speed motor in question is a an old Franklin model, can't even find any information for it online.  It is bolted in and rusted quite badly.  I don't have a problem replacing it, but want to be sure that is the problem first and I'm not sure how to do that without dismantling everything down there.  The motor is definitely getting power, I have checked with a voltmeter.  Is it possible the control box has a bad wire so it simply isn't sending the signal for the motor to turn on?  I replaced the fuses but that did nothing.

Below are pictures of the motor specs as well as the control box wiring if either helps.

20230216_171459.mp4_000039143.png

20230216_160259.mp4_000008049.png

20230216_171459.mp4_000054349.png