Hydrospa '06 Model

I found a Hydro Spa '06 was a floor model has stainless steel jets for $3800. Am I getting a decent deal. I have Checked the reviews but I dont know of much else in my price range for what I am getting. I just want to make sure I am not getting ripped off.

It is "The Stratus"

http://www.hydrospa.com/spas/mark3_stratus.html

Thanks....

You are right, that in the lower price range, it's a difficult choice. As far as size, and features, the tub has it all on paper. My concern, is the quality of the hot tub, it's logevity and if you are in a cooler region, it's energy efficieny.

Does the price include the cover, the lifer, steps and delivery?

Was the tub filled as a floor model, or just dry, as a display? Is there ANY damage, scuff marks, scrapes, etc?

What are the brand new, never used, 07 Stratus's going for?

This tub was filled as a floor model. I believe I can even get him to come down more. Comes with Hard Cover, steps, delivery & set up and start up Chems. Tub looks like it is in perfect condition.....I am in FL so the cold weather will not be a factor, this tub will be set up in my FL room, sunporch which is climate controlled.

I think this is going to be my best bet. The Walmart, Costco & Sams club ones look nice but what happens a month if something happens?

This tub was filled as a floor model. I believe I can even get him to come down more. Comes with Hard Cover, steps, delivery & set up and start up Chems. Tub looks like it is in perfect condition.....I am in FL so the cold weather will not be a factor, this tub will be set up in my FL room, sunporch which is climate controlled.

I think this is going to be my best bet. The Walmart, Costco & Sams club ones look nice but what happens a month if something happens?

Tubs that have been wet should come with New filters. Ensure that the warrenty is complete and not prorated for the year the dealer used it. Go Over the tub with a fine tooth comb looking for dings, scratches, ANYTHING.

Usually you can get good deals on the floor models, and the wet tested models. So you could be getting a good deal, but I have no clue as the priciing on the Hydros. If you feel from shopping around this is a good price. Then go for it. You do have a dealer behind you, you have a warrenty. Energy efficency is a HUGE concern to me,(I'm in the north Eas) You're in sunny Fl. So we are in different worlds with that. :)

Tubs that have been wet should come with New filters. Ensure that the warrenty is complete and not prorated for the year the dealer used it. Go Over the tub with a fine tooth comb looking for dings, scratches, ANYTHING.

Usually you can get good deals on the floor models, and the wet tested models. So you could be getting a good deal, but I have no clue as the priciing on the Hydros. If you feel from shopping around this is a good price. Then go for it. You do have a dealer behind you, you have a warrenty. Energy efficency is a HUGE concern to me,(I'm in the north Eas) You're in sunny Fl. So we are in different worlds with that. :)

I went ahead and put down a deposit on it.....I have 30 days to decide. He also just about talked me into an above ground pool........

We'll see if I go thru with that.

I can't speak for long term but I installed my costco hydrospa a few weeks ago and except for a bad connection on a speaker wire it has been running PERFECTLY. We have used it almost every night.

It's the Legend 7 person spa with radio and lights. $4895

I'll post any problems that might pop up