2003 Caldera Tahitian

UtahTUbber

New guy here....So I have a 2003 Caldera Tahitian and out of no where it just stopped heating and had the flashing temp light. When investigating I found my  circ pump was hot to the touch but water wasn't moving. So i replaced that with new circ pump but still had no heat. After doing that I replaced the heater on it (trombone style heater) with the updated model that has the built in pressure switch. Still no heat.....after further investigation i noticed that a resistor on the heater relay board popped so i replaced that. After all this i am not getting power to heater when testing with volt meter. Also the Lim Ok light and Heater light were on prior to new heater, now after all the new stuff I have no Lim Ok light on and no Heater light on. Also, on the new Heater relay board D10 is showing green but no D9 light is on. I have replaced everything except the Main control board and I am totally at a loss for words. Every part is from dealer so didn't put any ghetto stuff on.  Also, before I replaced with new Heater relay board I had the ability to turn jets on and all buttons worked and display showed temp. Now I have the 4 flashing bars.

Appreciate any help guys and Happy New Years!!! 

PXL_20221231_215706087.jpg

PXL_20221231_215701706.jpg

Does the circulation pump run but heaters/jets don't run?   Did you test the temperature sensors or replace them?  If the circ pump is running but no heat, that could indicate a temperature sensor has failed -  they common points of failure in hot tubs and easy/cheap to test (with a multimeter) and replace.