2004 Sundance Bahia false OH (118°)

RC-COLORADO

Good afternoon!  We have a 2004 Sundance Bahia Spa, 240v/60amp 3-wire hot tub.  I had a licensed electrician test the 240v components, pumps, heater.  Two weeks ago the spa lost water temp (62°F) and showed an OH code with a temp of 109° F.  We replaced the temp sensor and the display now flashes an overheat (OH) condition and reads 118°F.  Both main pumps work on demand as does the circulation pump.  We tested the flow switch by jumping the circuit at the pins on the control board and got a FL code. We jumped the lead at the CB pins for the high temp sensor on the heater and got the proper code when disconnected.  The circuit board PN is 6600-288 REV A.  Available CB's now cross to a 6600-726.   Any suggestions would be extremely appreciated.

How did you join the new sensor to the circuit board? Did you attach it directly to the connector that plugs onto the board or did you splice the old and new wires together?

OHMs test the 2 sensors and make sure they are in range of each other. One is old one is new and if they are not within spec you might have issue.

@RC-COLORADO Have one I am working on now with similar issues. The Jacuzzi pack was a 1-2 year only pack with a special DSMT connector (see below) to the side of the pack. Tried to splice one in that I had on the truck but came out with a similar result. Had to order the exact part. At this point I have just connected the new one to the pack and hung it over the side of the spa into the water and have not installed it permanently. Seemed to be working without error. Going to let it run for the weekend and see if it runs.  https://spaandpoolstore.com/6600-181-j-400-lcd-temperature-sensor-2010/

image__13123.1422386465.jpg?c=2