Allergic to MPS

Bubblytubby

I have had a spa for about 3 years. Leisure Spa 400 gallons, for the first year I broke out with a terrible itchy rash stomach. Arms and legs. I finally figured out after buying some stuff from California "enzymes " that made my hot tube smell like fish and they said shock it with non-chlorine shock, and I broke out again. Then I went to Dichlor and low and be hold happend again. MPS.  So I have switched to Bromine and shocking with clorox. My problem is after 2-4 weeks the water still looks clean but if I turn the jets on with air it bubbles and the water gets cloudy. My spa does have ozone not sure exactly what that means. I just drained cleaned, cleaned filters, refilled. I take 1 and a half of my bromine tablets and grind it into a powder to start. Need help on foamy bubble.