Gecko XM Spa Pack Blower Settings

Ricky1978

Hi all. Newbie post but hoping some of you guys can help me out.

I’ve recently purchased a new house that came with a faulty Coyote Drifter Hot Tub. I was told it needed a new spa pack which I was quoted circa £1000 to supply and fit. My local spa service centre basically said I needed to do this before they could tell me if there was any other damage.

I managed to get a refurb unit from eBay for £150 and fitted it fairly quickly. The spa got up to heat and the pump worked fine.

The only issue I now have is that there is an input for ‘blower’ on the old spa pack. This was blanked out on the new one so I removed the blanking plate and plugged in the blue blower cable. Pushing button three (blower button) on my control panel doesn’t do anything. I’m guessing I need to enable the blower on my menu settings somewhere. Can anybody enlighten me as to how I do this? I have done a bit of Googling and found some information about the low level programming menu which seems to possibly be what I’m looking for. Firstly, how can I enter that from the Gecko control panel and secondly does anyone know what setting I would need for the Coyote Drifter model. 

Really hoping to get my head around it all before the good weather comes :) 

Is it an Xe, XM or YT pack

Gecko UK Support... 

European toll free support line: +33 80 50 80 352
UK toll free support line:  +44 800 060 8300

Some manufacturers have a set low level programming code. Best to contact Gecko to get the right programming code. They will also help you with accessing the lower level programming.