Tiger river Sumatran power issue

Hi everyone, new here.

I have a Tiger River Sumatran, 2008 vintage i think, been having heater or control board issues lately.  About a year ago my heater went out, or so i thought.  Bought a Watkins with a upper limit switch, it died possibly,  last October, bought another one with out the limit switch, cause i didnt want to fork out another $500.  This one "lasted" till last week.

Now i am thinking these Chinese Watkins heaters cant be that bad, so i bought another, it "lasted" a week.  Now i am thinking its something else.

it heats good, almost too good, the last one and the one before would get the water really hot, hotter than 104 degrees, i didnt test the temp, but it was way hotter than i ever remember. 

The last two also started tripping the beaker and shutting the hot tub off when you would turn the jets on.  WHen this happened the heater light would go out.  

When this happens the breaker cannot be reset for a while, i didnt time it, but when you hit the reset button it clicks on and off, the last time i waited about 2 hrs and plugged it back in and it stayed on till i tried troubleshooting and it shut off again when i turned the jets on.  

I tried disconnecting the heater to test it, but when i took the three wires off the panel and plugged it back in, it still didnt turn on.  

Anyone have any ideas?

Post a pic of the circuit boards, wiring diagram on the box cover, and circuit breaker with cover off. 

It sounds like a stuck heater relay, but there should be some other things going on (flashing indicator lights, error codes, etc) as well depending on controls.

The breaker issue could be overamping from heater not turning off when pumps are on, depending on wiring, or breaker issues.

Screenshot_20210129-193330_Gmail.thumb.jpg.6f9e6177a017dbbd657a66f0188f7228.jpgScreenshot_20210129-193350_Gmail.thumb.jpg.6f3537422fe0414c8db9f9dfffd34e7f.jpgScreenshot_20210129-193541_Gmail.thumb.jpg.53f7430d3d5bd4b657f73c317631576a.jpg

Ok. These are screenshots of the pics I was emailed by @dodgesuperbee.

First off, the "daughter" board is shot. You can see the burns on the solder points and the yellow goo all over the place.

The diagram pic is blurry, but it appears to me that the jumpers do not match any of the configurations shown.

I'm afraid you need a new circuit board, as I don't think the "daughter" board is individually replaceable. I couldn't say if it is repairable by an electronics guy or not, but I suspect not. I would replace the relay board and sensors as well. Be sure to verify jumper settings before install.

This is the worst news I can give you, as that is a pricey system.