Today I might get to use my tub!!!!!!!

dayday1

I posted in here already and discussed my biofilm removal etc.

Last night I did a super chlorinate 32oz 6% in 350 gallons rinsed & drained the tub. In the filter I am still seeing a light brown haze of some sort. My question is could that be still more biofilm or would MA cause some of that discoloration? Can't imagine biofilm as I have done 6 back to back cleanses and the last barely showed a thing.

In balancing my hot tub before super chlorinating. It took roughly 10/11oz of MA to get TA to 50's and PH to 7.6, can or should I just add say 8oz. in bucket right off the bat to my 350 gallon tub or should I add 2oz aerate and then 2oz. etc. Is there a pro or con to too much MA at one time. Will it damage tub or leave brown residue in my filter and filter housing as I have seen. After adding how long do I need to let it sit before I can get a reading and add more? Right after aeriation and couple hours? 

Also seems I read somewhere that I should forget PH and get TA to 50 then adjust. But this morning I read get the PH to 7.0 aerate and repeat until PH doesn't climb over 7.8 then check TA. Please clarify best approach 

Lastly do I add the Dichlor now before adjust PH TA or after PH and TA are stable. Same for Mule 20 after PH and TA are stable or now, also how much for 350 gallons. 

Fresh fill after aeration numbers TA 160, PH used 5 drops base to get to 7.2,  chlorine at 3 my guess was what was left in the tub pipes after draining. As of now I added 2oz. of MA and aeriated. Also since were here somewhere I read to aerate turn the air valves off that seems not right?? 

Thank you