Best harsh climate options for a first time buyer

WhitneyG

I am a first time hot tub buyer, looking for something reliable to relax and drink bourbon in after long ski days. We have a remote cabin at 11,000ft in Colorado and experience pretty harsh conditions. Any recommendations on brands/models that are good options in cold weather and have a good reputation? I don’t need any crazy bells and whistles but am more concerned with efficiency, longevity, and something that doesn’t take a ton to maintain. Would also appreciate any thoughts on sanitization options (chemical vs UV vs salt water) as they all sound great depending on who I’m talking to :)... I am a little unclear what the advantages/disadvantages are given my planned usage. Thanks! 

• 1 month later...

Arctic Spas are built for harsh conditions.    Durable.   Fabulous cover (mine's 10 years old +,  only had to replace its vinyl jacket).

I did have the salt system but shut it off after the cells got too expensive.

We're happy with the Arctic.