Initial setup problem on brand new Caldera Seychelles. No "Hot" in my hot tub.

So far I just got the "Tub" part.

Finally got the electrical done yesterday, filled it last night. Jets work, menu functions seem to operate normally, but it's not heating, and I don't think the circulation pump is working.

Both "Power" and "Ready" indicators are blinking. Manual says the following for that condition:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probable Causes                                                           Solutions

Dirty filter                                                                 Clean Filter

Low water level                                            See start up section in owners manual

Pressure switch problem                             Disconnect power for at least thirty seconds. If flashing
                                                                                   continues after power up, call for service.
     Temperature sensor problem  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Any easy and obvious things to try myself? I've turned the breakers off and let it sit for a while, indicators are still flashing after. Will that pressure switch trip if there's an airlock in the plumbing, does the circ pump need to be primed?

HELLLLLPPP!!                        

So, happy update.

Turns out someone at the factory installed a spade connector on the wrong terminal!😕

Circ pump no pump, heater no heat, Brucey no soak.

Techs couldn't come until Friday, so the store sent the guys who originally delivered it out this morning. Dude had it fixed in 5 minutes.

Now I can throw in the vanishing act pillow when I get home, balance my water and get to soaking soon!

• Like 1