Spa vacuum

Cusser

OK, I have a 31-year-old CalSpa, in dusty Arizona.

Over the years, I've tried different commercially-available "spa vacuums" which don't work well for dust, which seems to go through the filter element and settle on the bottom of the spa.  The vacuum that uses a garden hose only works for bigger stuff, the fine dust goes through its vacuum sack. 

So I bought a 6-gallon Bauer wet-dry vacuum at Harbor Freight $45 with coupon), which has a firm extension and can reach the bottom of the spa, and tried this yesterday.  Wow - it works way better than the old 2-gallon type I had been using which had a flexible, short hose, because now I can readily aim at the spot to be vacuumed, and can complete the vacuuming in one "sweep" without having to stop and empty the 2-gallon one.

Highly recommend this !!!

56201_W3.jpg

I would highly recommend the Paradise Spa Vac, they've been a godsend for us. Really easy to use and don't require any electrical feed or batteries, I'm unsure if they just run on pure magic, ha! 

Here's a link as to where you can get one: Paradise Spa Vac (although I don't know if they only ship to the UK)

Another link which I found useful before purchasing my hot tub was this one: Hot Tub Buyers Guide

Hope this helps