First Time Buyer - Hot Springs Pulse

Hi everyone! I live in Los Angeles and just purchased a Hot Springs Pulse with Saltwater. Should be delivered in a few weeks while my backyard remodel finishes. I have never owned a hot tub before and have several questions. Hoping I can get some help here. I do have about 30 days to change my order if necessary.

1) Did I get a good price? - I paid $9,600 out the door for the Hot Springs Pulse with saltwater, a year supply of salt, a year supply of filter, cover, cover lifter (the better one with the spring), regular steps, electric panel box, delivery, install, demonstration, and the salesman promise that I can bug him 24/7 on his cell phone :)   

2) Saltwater - I hate the smell and feel of chlorine so we went with the saltwater system, but I have been reading a lot of potential issues with saltwater eating away filter, light fixtures, etc... should I be concerned? 

3) how easy is maintaining the saltwater? I know this isn't a good comparison, but I had a saltwater fish tank, and it was a huge pain in the butt to maintain. 

4) Connextion? does anyone recommend upgrading the system to the connection system? I don't necessarily need it to control my tub while I am away, but I want to be able to read water levels such as the Ph remotely if necessary, and send me warning signs to my phone. Is the upgrade worth it?

Thanks in advance to everyone who replies!
Modify message

Congratulations on your purchase. Limelights are great spas.

The Freshwater salt is an awesome option for your spa. One important fact is that this is not a "set it, and forget it" system. Every 10 days you will need to check the spa and give feedback to the system about the chlorine output. The Freshwater will not harm any parts of the spa as long as you keep the water balanced with a proper chlorine level. You should have your water tested by the dealer or a pool store to make sure you do not have anything that will need to be treated for during a fill-up. The Freshwater system needs you to have your water treated and balanced properly for it to work correctly.

The Connextion system can be used monitor the spa, and set temperature remotely. Any water testing must be done at the spa using test strips.