Pool prewire and spa 60amps- how to check

Crazypoolspa

I live in central fl and built pool with spa with builder, how do I check if the pool Co. Did pool prewire for 60amps which we paid $1260 60 amps.

——I am assuming that is to heat spa with electric heater right ?? But he put in gas heater so is this 60amp which we paid for is wasted or useful in any other way . Pls helpppp to understand . 

—-How do I check weather they did 60amp as I open the switch panel near pool pump I says inside on the switch 15amps 

—-what is pool prewire. ??

—-we have a water feature with water flow and saw that back side of it all water leak on tile with ca deposit .  Does this mean there is a leak from back side of water flow ??? 

(ps im a new pool owner)

i would

appreciate your response and help 

thank you 

You NEED ground fault circuit interruption (GFCI) to the pool and to the spa.  Those each have pumps, and likely have lights too, and this protects you from electrocution.  I installed a new breaker and GFCI when I installed my above ground pool about year 2000, and added GFCI to my 1988 spa which had none in the 1990s (code different then).

Electrician DID need to run a dedicated circuit for those.  Yes, and if 240 VAC would cost more than if 120 VAC.  I had electricians install new breakers and run dedicated 240 VAC through my attic for my spa in 1988, wasn't cheap.