Jacuzzi Total Alkalinity & PH Levels HELP!

I have been trying to balance my total alkalinity for days now. I keep adding dry acid first in order to lock that in. Once stable I try to add some PH up (because my ph is so low) and of course that also raises my TA!

What am I doing wrong? Is there not a product that ONLY raises or lower TA? Is there a product that ONLY raises or lowers PH?

I have been using the LEISURE Time Spa Up and Spa Down products, however, now I see on the label it also that's it'll directly raise and lower the TA as well.

Thanks,
CONFUSED IN TEXAS!

You're in good company... This topic is mis understood by many.  First of all ta by itself isn't a number to achieve - - stable ph is.  What are your "as is" numbers and what are you trying to achieve? 

Perhaps more importantly you are shooting yourself in the foot by using spa down (this lowers both ph and ta) and spa up (which raises both). If your goal is to lower ta, then do this with spa down  and then raise ph again, not with chemicals but by agitating and heating the water.  

I'm my own spa I do not chase ta I chase ph and let ta drift around a bit.  If your ph is good, and your water isn't cloudy, then you may be shooting at an enemy (ta) that you don't have