First time buyer artisian spa 748ldx vs hot spring relay

You are looking at entry level spas from quality manufacturers.  Hot Spring is more well known than Artesian.  I don't know if you can make a wrong choice here.  I sell Hot Spring, so that is where my preference will be.  

Does the Artesian have full foam insulation?  If not, it will cost more to operate.  Have you at least dry tested both spas?  I have two concerns with the layout in the Artesian.  First, if the seat with the neck collar does not fit you perfectly, you are going to have water just spraying you in the face when those jets are on.  Second, that corner seat in the lounger will change the comfort.  On both spas, since they are 7' spas, if you are much over 6', it is possible you may feel cramped in the lounges.

If everything is equal to you, go with the dealer who is more reputable and you trust more.