Spa-N-A-Box - circulation pump

Brad25CA

I have a Spa-N-A-Box, and I really like it. I know there has been some hesitation from people to own one, but I got it used for $150, and you really can't go wrong with that!. At this point, the circulation pump has stopped woring. It's still spinning, but it's not pumping any water, so something has happened inside it, but it's a totally sealed unit. I've read that the manufacturer only sells the full spa pack unit, not the individual parts, but I've emailed them anyway. The easiest solution is to replace the pump with an aftermarket unit. Anyone have a lead on an acceptable pump, or has done this themselves? I can do it myself, so that's not an issue, and I suppose if I have to shell out $400 on a new spa pack, I'm still ahead of the game but would much rather spend $100 and a morning of my time. It's only a small unit, it's listed as a "fractional hp" pump, max 6 gpm.

Thanks for any tips!

• 4 weeks later...