Sundance Equivalent Of Nature2

I Need a Spa

I'm taking delivery of a Sundance Bahia tomorrow and the dealer recommended the Sundance version of the Nature 2 system. It's a mineral system that fits into the "brominator" on Sundance spas, rather than in the center of the filter. This is because of the way the filter fits in the Sundance. Lasts 4 months.

Has anyone used this and have comments?

Of course, chlorine is also used with this system, just like the Nature 2 system.

I'm taking delivery of a Sundance Bahia tomorrow and the dealer recommended the Sundance version of the Nature 2 system. It's a mineral system that fits into the "brominator" on Sundance spas, rather than in the center of the filter. This is because of the way the filter fits in the Sundance. Lasts 4 months.

Of course, chlorine is also used with this system, just like the Nature 2 system.

[/

I have not used the system personally but I know that a lot of people have had good luck with the system

It's teh same as the Nature II prodcut, just in a different housing. They both do the exact same thing so either way will work.

It's teh same as the Nature II prodcut, just in a different housing. They both do the exact same thing so either way will work.

Exactly right. I have used a Spa Frog, regular N2 cartridge and the SunPurity (made by N2) cartridge in my SD spa. All with the same results.