New Purchase Thoughts/opinions - How Important Is Dealer?

Glenpod

Hi all, I am getting close to pull the trigger on my my 1st hot tub, I have it narrowed down and thought I'd seek opinions/advice if possible.

It is between the Hot Springs Rhythm, Caldera Vanto and the Sundance Edison. I am pretty sure the Rhythm is out at this point because it is pretty much identical to the Vanto but has no cup holders. I like the case of the Rhythm a little better than the Vanto but not enough to do without cup holders being that is only real difference. I saw the Edison today and it seems similar to the Vanto/Rhythm but has more cup holders and a similar case to the Vanto. So all things being equal I would lean towards the Edison.

This is where the issue lies, the Sundance dealer near me does not have the best reviews online - they are a pool company so many of the complaints are around that but there are some regarding lack of service for a hot tub. The Vanto/Rhythm is a different dealer (they carry both lines) and their reviews are really, really good and there are many of them!

All 3 tubs are within the same price range and I can probably negotiate them to be exact when time to buy. So my question:, is the Edison a better tub or that much better than the Vanto that it is worth risking dealing with dealer that may not provide good service? I know it sounds like an obvious answer but I am not sure what type/frequency I'll need the dealer in the future (as this is my 1st tub).

Thanks and the Rhythm not including cup holders is a major miss IMO and Vanto only has like 2???

Thanks again

Glen

Definitely go with the better dealer.

Some years ago I read an article about a study that determined that women base much of their buying decision of cars on the number and convenience of cup holders. Never would I think that cup holders would be a deciding factor for a hot tub.