Any Good Method That Doesn't Require Almost Daily Maintenance?

I saw some posts on here, but didn't really see one totally like my scenario.

I travel most weekdays and only use my tub once or twice a week. Although sometimes I can go two weeks between uses. I read Nitros method, but doesn't seem like that will work with the amount of time I'm away.

I don't really like bromine smell, but I may be convinced with a floater if it is the only way.

I'd rather have too much chlorine than not enough. My skin isn't that sensitive.

Nature2 doesn't seem that good, but again. Maybe it is OK.

Any suggestions? I'm fine with dichlor and shocking, but just not sure if it's the way to go since I'm gone so much. I really need something with weekly maintenance or a floater.

With infrequent spa use the easiest ways to maintain a disinfectant level in between soaks is to use either 1) bromine tabs or 2) a saltwater chlorine generator. Another possibility is to use Nature2 with MPS (non-chlorine shock) since is lasts longer than chlorine, especially if you have an ozonator (ozone reacts with chlorine).

You can use Dichlor or MPS with Nature2. The main reason people use MPS is because they don't want to soak with chlorine, but usually some chlorine is needed every week or so to keep the water clear, particularly if there is no ozonator.