Any Artic Folks Out There? Considering A Fox.

As you may know, I am searching for a two man tub which needs to have a few important features.

Built for COLD weather, electrically speaking...

Deep enough to cover both people in the tub

Reliable

How does the Artic Fox figure here? It is certainly deep enough....claims to be the best on the market for COLD weather.

Reliable?

If you have information or experience selling or having this spa, would you please share what you know? thanks,

Yes I sell Arctic. The Fox is a great model, and it is probably our top seller. Nice features, good depth to it, fits the bill for a two person spa. Great warranty, and very energy efficient. You can get the Fox in two different ways. 1 pump 14 jets, and 2 pumps 24 jets. We sell lots of both models. Where are you located? I wonder if I know your dealer. Good luck in your search.

Hi, Located in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. I think there is a dealer about 3-4 hours away in Sault Saint Marie....Any idea about how much one of those cost? The one with one pump? How does it compare with the jetsetter in terms of electrical use?