Adding A Way To Drain

Bought a hot tub second hand and I don't think it has any kind of drain valve or anything that allows it to drain through the internal plumbing (just waiting to confirm that from the person I bought it off of). So I'm wondering can you somehow add a means to drain through the existing piping, using one of the water circulation jets without having to drill a hole in the shell to add one? (I wouldn't be comfortable compromising the shell for that). And since it gets very cold here where I live would there be issues with freezing pipes or anything? My plan would be to have it buried underground (a foot or so) and enter the basement through the foundation and drain into the same pipe that my clothes washer drains into. How about filling it again with water through similar means? Siphoning/pumping it outside is a bit of an issue since I live in a dense city neighborhood and we are not allowed to drain pools or anything like that onto the street/back lane. And in the winter it would be a nightmare to try to drain it like that in sub-zero temperatures and 2 feet of snow on the ground.

I'll try to post a picture but all I can see in there are some thicker white PVC pipes that come into where the pumps are. One of them has a red handle on top. Nothing really obvious to me that there would be a drain but then again I don't know what I'm looking at. What nozzle inside the tub would the water drain out through? Not sure if I mentioned it but there is no drain hole on the outside skirt of the tub.

There should be a drain inside the equipment bay, near the pump, but most spa owners use a submersible pump. I also live where there is restrictions in dumping water, all I do is run a garden hose from the pump output to my laundry tub through the window. No problem!!!