Primary Jets Not Functioning Following Refill

Bimmer

I have an older Blue Ridge spa. It's been fully empty for a couple of months. I filled it today, started it up just fine. The secondary jets work fine but the primary jets don't blow even though I distinctly hear the motor running. What's the procedure for getting air out of the lines? I've done a search but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

I know that feeling. Although originally a N. California kid(back in the 60's), I lived in Seattle for 23 years and then in Richfield, MN for 7 years before moving here to Springfield, MO. Can't wait to move back to Seattle. Been gone since 1998. One more year to go before I graduate college and then we'll move back. I'll be 60. Stay warm!

• 2 weeks later...

If there's not a plug on the top of your pump which is attached to the motor. Then you will have to open the union highest on the pump.

Got to it today Roger. Leapt from the 20's to the 50's today. Got in there and cracked up the both unions just to be sure and it working fine now. Thank ya friend!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

~David