Happy Customer

Wilburg

I was very nervous about buying a Hot Tub. My wife and au talked about it for decades, we finally set enough money aside to pay cash (big deal for me).

I did my homework on what we wanted, we chose a Hot Spring Limelight Flair.

The dealer was Teddy Bear Pool and Spas. We made our first visit on Sunday (the closest dealer to me was closed). We met an awesome salesman named Jerry. He gave us a tour, made us feel very comfortable, no sales pressure, no tactics!

He gave us a price, which included a sound system, lifter, a bunch of chemicals, delivery etc....

Two says later I got a price from the dealer that was closer to me, he priced his out $1,250 higher that teddy bear, and it didn't even include the sound system or ozonater....

On Wednesday, Jerry called to follow up... I pulled the trigger at 5pm....

It was sitting on my deck at 1pm on Friday... By 5pm it was heating water!

I got to tell you, what a pleasant experience! I posted it here because not too many people leave good stories...

Hi Wilburg and Loosemoose,

Thank you both for your business! We are very fortunate to have great dealer partners and it is great to hear of your positive experiences. I'd encourage you to share them with us on our website as well in an official review!

Wilburg- http://www.hotspring.com/shop-hot-tub-models/limelight/flair

Loosemoose- http://www.hotspring.com/shop-hot-tub-models/highlife/grandee

If there is anything we can ever do to help, please call our customer service team at 800-999-4688.

Thank you for your business! Welcome to Hot Spring!

Thanks,

Steve

---Hot Spring Spas---

Hey Bruce,

Visit m.hotspring.com on your phone and click through to your spa's product page. Then click "Reviews" and then on the left side of the screen click 'Review This Product'.

Thanks again!

Steve

---Hot Spring Spas---