Help With Balboa Sytem In Marqui Spa

r33pwrd

So long story short this tub has been an ongoing issue for years with a FLO error code. We have had a technician come out about a year and a half ago and paid a lot to have the flo switch replaced and it did not fix the problem. Here is what I have done:

-Replaced heater element (it was bad and not related to the FLO error)

-Replace filters (also ran without filters)

-Replaced both temp sensors as I was getting very high reading (this fixed that problem)

-Removed cleaned and reinstalled circulation pump and flow switch.

-forced water throughout all the plumbing with a hose

So here I am now and the tub works great during warm up but once the spa is asked to maintain a temp it will get the error code FLO. So new water it will run for almost 20 hours while warming up but once I reset the breaker (assuming the water is already at 104) the flo error returns almost instantly. Also when I flip the breaker I have to turn the jets on or it will get the error instantly.

I am not against paying a technician but I simply cannot afford (nor justify) spending thousands of dollars on a 15 year old tub.

it is a 199 Marqui Euphoria with the Balboa MTS97 heating system.

thank you for any help or advise you can lend :)

• 3 weeks later...