Sundance Optima - Pump Will Not Start

GLLinMO

We have a Sundance Optima and pump 2 (single speed) will not start and run. When I check the voltage at the output block on the motherboard, I get 0 volts. (pump 1 does a nice 230 volts). So no power out of the board to the pump. When I press the topside switch, the pump indicator comes on and I hear a click at the motherboard. Thus the topside switch seems functional, and it sounds like the relay is at least trying to work. Do the relays each have their own fuse? (are some fuses on the MB - not sure what they do. Any thoughts - especially if it might be serviceable without replacing the MB? Thanks in advance for any comments. Gary

Did some testing with my multi-meter. At the board output block - no power is going to pump 2. I get a nice 230 volts to pump 1 for each line (low and hi speed). Seems like maybe the relay is not engaging / switching properly. The relays look to be non-removable from the motherboard, although I have not tried to remove one. Anyone know if I need to replace the entire board? I so not see relays listed as replacement parts for any more receint Sundance spa.